Saturday 21 January 2012

First post

Ok so here's my first post. I get the feeling everyone will become familiar with many of the 'grim' aspects of travelling around with bands by my photo choices. But it's not all doom and gloom by any stretch of the imagination, I just find certain bleak/difficult/tiring moments kind of perversely funny.
We just did a really fun show with Pete Molinari in Belfast last night which kind of kicks off two weeks of touring madness. I'm spending my last night at home tonight before heading off to the US with James McCartney and it's a short one at that; the ill-favoured flight time will have me up at around 5am.
I'll be posting as regularly as possible in the hope that anyone who comes here can get a feel for touring (if you haven't already!).
So, here's the room-with-a-view in Belfast; I'm sure there's going to be more where this came from...
T

No comments:

Post a Comment