Sunday 29 January 2012

NYC

Back at last! We are being treated like kings here at our hotel in New York and are geared up excited for Letterman tomorrow. I spent my morning with my godmother on the upper west side feeling very nostalgic in my old regular summer haunt and Joycie must be thanked here for her strawberry waffles and coffee (real star treatment I must say). The afternoon that followed was a rehearsal for Letterman and James treating us to pizza (yet more star treatment from the star himself!).
At this point though I am beginning to fear reality and fear the prospect of going home. I am over half way through this tour which seems to make the time fly even quicker than it already has. However, I get a strong feeling that after tomorrow things may heat up big time and I could be back on the always-surprising, never-disappointing road before long...

2 comments: